1. I’ve never thought of that. I’d like to, though.
2. My opponent cannot create jobs. But then, neither can I. It just doesn’t work that way.
3. I find it hard to identify with people in the middle class.
4. Your question requires a longer answer than your editor will allow me.
5. The President has almost no power over gas prices.
6. I concede that point.
7. God is not in my heart. I’m not too sure what the term “God” means.
9. I don’t usually talk this way. I was hoping this was how people talk in Ohio.
10. There are other things folks should be thinking about besides this election.